Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mistakes

I always say that men only worry about two things: career and women.

I am sad not only because of my situation. I am more bothered by having my time and effort wasted. I am a simple man working for a simple life. I am not asking for a fancy career or a star-like girl. I only want a stable job and a comfortable life spent with the girl I love. Why it has to come down to this?

Mistakes. When I look back, I can see I have made a series of mistakes. I have told myself not to make the same mistake twice, and I am very proud that I have not repeated any mistake. But do I have to try out that many mistakes before I can do things right in the first place?

p.s. For those who care to read on, I am not as gloomy as I appear here. I use this blog to express the feeling deep in my heart. I am fighting hard all the time to keep my life rolling.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

perhaps you're just making another big mistake for wasting your time? =)

i know you know it but better stand up asap figure what way you're gonna go. sometimes a heart doesn't need love and could still be flooded with nourishments. for me, it works when i learn something new.

take care,
cheryl

Hong said...

Cheryl,
Thank you for your support. I am not as gloomy as I appear in the blog. I only use the blog to express the feeling deep inside my heart. I am doing all I can to get my live rolling.