Monday, January 29, 2007

Realistic

This is weird. When I need to worry about living, I drop all the worries I had before. Now I have to fight for my own survival, and I don't even have time to read newspaper, or worry about girls. I am a realistic person after all.

But when I am tired, I still feel upset for no one in this world care about me too much.

Paul is right. He says I am worse than him if things happen, because he has wife and children with him. Physical and financial help is one thing, mental support is another. Of course, then I have the benefit of less burden because I don't have a family. But if I have to choose, I prefer having one.

4 comments:

Aniger said...

I'm going through a similiar situation myself. I have been out of work for 2 months and I have a son. We have been eating beans and rice since I lost my job.

Hong said...

I have looked up your blog. Faith will keep you rolling. I have witnessed the mercy of God. I have faith in Him.

Aniger said...

Oh, I noticed that you have no Google ads on your blog. You should look into it. Some people have made a 5 figure monthly income from it. It is called Google Adsense.

Hong said...

How do people get income from Adsense? Please write to my email address: chanhongsiu@yahoo.com