Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?


BARACK OBAMA:
The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a CHANGE! The chicken wanted CHANGE!

JOHN MCCAIN:
My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON:
When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure -- right from Day One! -- that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.......

BILL CLINTON:
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

DICK CHENEY:
Where's my gun?

ALBERT EINSTEIN:
Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?
..........................................................

GRANDPA:
In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

From http://rootsgpk.blogspot.com/

No comments: