Monday, October 8, 2007

Back home

I am back to Ipswich Saturday night. The plane from JFK got delayed for almost 2 hours, and we were stuck inside the plane for one more hour before we could take off.

Shamik picked me up at the airport. He filled me up with things happening at work on the way, and he made me have dinner with him in a Thai restaurant because he was starving. I was not hungry, and I only ordered a Chicken satay and a soup.

I managed to stay awake until midnight in an attempt to get over the jet lag. But the next morning, I fell asleep at noon and only got up at 9:10 pm when Shamik rang my doorbell. He came over after working out in the gym. He brought an apple and a pear, which were intended for himself. And I made him cut them up and share.

Man.. I think I am still living HK time. Luckily tomorrow is a holiday and I can get more time to adjust the time zone.

No comments: