Monday, October 29, 2007

Star Wars Stamps

I went to the post office to send a mail and picked up some stamps. I need stamps to send in my car insurance payment.

When asked for a pack of 20, the post lady asked me whether I had a particular choice. Instinctively I said no, but in a flash I asked "Do you have anything pretty?" She said anything under the glass and inside the book. The first thing that caught my eyes was a pack of Season's knits with lovely paintings of X'mas tree and snowman as if they are knits. Then she showed me an opened book resting on the desk, and it was Yoda all over... Man... they have got a few cool Star Wars stamp sets, and one of them is so cool that I won't be wanting to use them. Since they cost the same as the regular American Flag stamps (the face value of 41 cents a piece), there is no reason to pick anything but Master Yoda.

Here is the link to close-ups of all the Star Wars Stamps.

I though I would use these stamps when I was inside the post office. Now I have decided to keep them and get the Million Falcon and the Clone Troopers altogether as collectibles.

No comments: