Thursday, December 13, 2007

I am Vader, Darth Vader... Hilarious!

From one of the best stand-up comedians Eddie Izzard on Lego Star Wars.

Vader: That must be the canteen here. Yeah. There must be a cafeteria downstairs, in between battles where Darth Vader gets, just chilled and go down.. I will have a pan-a-ala-arabia.

Attendant: You will need a tray.

Vader: Do you know who I am?

Attendant: Do you know who I AM?

Vader: This is not the game of "Who the Fuck are you". For I am Vader, Darth Vader, Lord Vader. I can kill you with a single thought.

Attendant: Well you still need a tray.

Vader: No, I will not need a tray. I do not need a tray to kill you. I can kill you with an out-age tray with the power of the Force. The force is strong within me. Even though I could kill you with a tray if I so wished. For I would hack out your neck with the thin bit until your blood flew upon the canteen floor...

Attendant: But the food is hot. You need a tray to put the food on.

Vader: Oh, I see.. the food is hot... I am sorry.. I did not realize... haha.. a-haha.. Oh.. J.. Yes. I though you were challenging me to the fight to the death.

Attendant: Fight to the death? This is the canteen. I work here.

Vader: Yes, but I am Vader, Lord Vader. Everyone challenges me to the fight to the death.

No comments: