Sunday, July 29, 2007

Dalian

Just come back from Dalian. I spent a week there for a meeting and sightseeing. It was a nicely planned city, but still suffered from quite some extent of pollution. The sky was fogging most of the week, and I believed that it was real fog plus smog.

Since the meeting was co-organized by my employer in the US, I met a bunch of old friends and had great time with them. The students at the university who volunteered at the meeting were very helpful and cheerful too.

I didn't bring my camera nor my laptop with me for the trip. So I could only take pictures with camera of my friends here and there, and I am still waiting for them to send me my photos; nor I could enjoy the free broadband internet inside the hotel room. I will probably put on some of the photos on the web soon after I get them.

No comments: