Monday, February 12, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

The last book of Harry Potter will be published on July 21. It has become the best seller of Amazon already.

I am not a big fan of Harry Potter, although I have read all the books and seen all the movies. I was stunned by the creativity of the story and the referrals to the old literatures and legends of wizardry when I read the first book. I have to say Rowling had added too much detail at some points when the story moves on. But overall I like the way Harry stands up to the evil.

J.K. Rowling had said that two main characters will be killed in the last book. People guess they are Harry and Voldemort. I don't think so. I think Harry will kill Voldemort at the expense of a person very important to him. In the sixth book there is a clue that Aunt Petunia has been doing something important to Harry. I think she will turn out to be a key person in the whole story and die in this book. Harry will live in bitterness and regret after that. Mark my word.

J.K. Rowling was a jobless single mom when she wrote the first book of Harry Potter. She believed in herself and didn't give up her dream in the most difficult time of her life. I love writing too, and I am now stuck in a similar situation. Maybe it is my chance to take on a better path.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Similar situation ? U r jobless now ? If so, don't give up. Put your heart and mind into it, you will find a good job soon. All the best.

Hong said...

Yes, but at least I am promised an offer in Oct. I need to find something for the coming months. Even in most depressing days I was still working hard to find the way out.

Anonymous said...

Have u tried to look for a job online ? There are a lot of websites for job hunting. Offer in Oct seems far away. You know, even working at MacDonald is good. It is better than no work at all.

Hong said...

Thanks for your care. I am waiting to have a deal fixed for a temporary job. I only hope I can start working on it sooner than later.