Monday, February 5, 2007

Harsh

I studied hard, I work hard. I go through tough terrains, luckily with help from friends at times.

I do all a man should do: being tough and decisive, proactive and keep my promises.

I run and run...

People ask me what kind of girls that I like.

I said as long as I am comfortable to look at and stay with.

Bad phrasing. I should say I want a soul mate whom I am eager to tell every triviality I face and every secret and fear of mine. I will let her see the part of mine hidden from the others. We understand each other and love each other. You don't meet that many soul mates very often.

Most the time I know what I should do. I ask not because I am indecisive, it is because I want your support.

Life is harsh. Things that had happened cannot be reversed. It is always cold and lonely to walk along. Why don't we hang on together and get some warmth from each other?

I always have the fear that I will be thrown out to the street and live a miserable life.

I have only told this to one person. Now you all know, if you care to read on.

Me at the age of 2. I have just realized that 30 years have passed.

No comments: