Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Napoleon Dynamite

It is a freaking funny movie about the school life a nerd back in a countryside in Idaho. Here are some of the funny quotes from the movie:

Teacher: Your current event, Napoleon.
Napoleon Dynamite: Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
___________________________

Don: Hey Napoleon, did you wet the bed last night?
Napoleon Dynamite: Hey Don, did you take a dump in your bed last night?
Don: I could kick your butt Napoleon so I'd shut up
Napoleon Dynamite: Why don't you go tell your mom to shut up
Don: What'd you say?
Napoleon Dynamite: Whatever I feel like I wanna say
Don: Did you say something about my mom?
Napoleon Dynamite: Maybe I did and maybe I didn't
Don: Do you wanna die Napoleon?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yeah right. Who's the only one here who knows the illegal ninja moves from the government?
___________________________

Napoleon Dynamite: [referring to Deb's milk] I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.
___________________________

Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!
Don: Did you shoot any?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don: What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon Dynamite: A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?

No comments: