Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Rages

It took me plenty of effort to sort things out and put it out here. I have never been so surged with rages. I felt like I wanted to cry and punch someone really hard at the same time on my way back home tonight. Fuck!

I used to be really calm. My ex used to complain me being deprived of strong feeling to everything. I do now. Thanks to her and the last few years when I picked up lots of American temper and mentality. Now I believe that things never happen if you don't push for it. And if you know me well enough, you know I only feel angry on myself - I am angry usually because I am not being measured up to my own expectations. Well... I think the one who knows me best is forgetting what I use to be.

I think I am having too much energy to spare here. My friends say I am getting hyper-active. Yes, I am having trouble to slow down my mind and I want to get occupied. I want to learn Thai Boxing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading from your blog, never feel that you are a calm person. Hope you are doing well with your struggles and frustrations. Sometimes, when we truly love ourselves, we will be filled with love to love others.

Just my 2 cents.

All the best.

Hong said...

Dear,
I had a really peaceful mind before last June. I started this blog because I found myself getting into trouble and wanted to vent it off. I love myself and people who I care a lot. Maybe I am just going after things that are unreachable for the moment. I appreciate very much for your care. I know I can do better.

Anonymous said...

Actually there is a very good talk what I would like to share with you. Mind to listen to it when you have time ? Hope you would enjoy it as much as I do.

http://talks.hknewage.com/SUN20070204/

Cheers...

Hong said...

Thanks a lot. I have not listened to the clips but I have read the story about this Anita Moorjani. I am greatly touched. I believe that there are multiple dimensions that are not accessible by us, and those dimensions may reside what people call "supernatural" phenomena. It is good to know that there is a reason to keep the faith that "love is all around".

Anonymous said...

So, will you listen to it ? Please do, if you have time.


Cheers...

Hong said...

Sure. I will download them to my ipod and listen to them when I commute to work.

Anonymous said...

Great ~ Looking forward for your sharing in your blog after you finish.

Have a wonderful day ~

Cheers......